New eBook: Creative Tribal Tangling

I have been working on something really exciting for the past couple of weeks! Creative Tribal Tangling introduces a complete new tangling style!

The artwork looks intimidating. This eBook will show you step by step just how easy it is to achieve this look. Your purchase supports the running of the website. I am very grateful for your contribution!

Hugs,
Ina
Creative Tribal Tangling Cover

A new style in tangling

22 pages full of inspiration

37 step by step Tribal Tangling Patterns

6 different motifs with in-depth instructions

Payment by PayPal or Credit Card

Creative Tribal Tangling Content

Buy Now

Flip through by Ellen Wolters:

7 thoughts on “New eBook: Creative Tribal Tangling

• September 12, 2019 at 12:41 pm

This book is fabulous. I just love it and love to support your site which I use regularly. Keep doing this kind of art – it is super!!

• September 12, 2019 at 12:44 pm

I tried to buy the new e-book (Tribal tangling) but probably did something wrong. I bought Creative Pattern Tangling. Tried again and … again I bought Creative Tangling. Is this my fault????? And if so, can you tell me what to do to buy the Tribal art ons??? Thanks

• September 12, 2019 at 2:51 pm

Hi Annemarie.

Something went wrong along the way. No idea what happened, but please have a look at your email. I have forwarded the eBook to the mail address given during your purchase. Thanks for your support! Hugs, Ina

• September 13, 2019 at 9:32 am

I think I might take the info from this new book and combine it with October’s Inktober prompts. Now that’s a challenge!

• September 13, 2019 at 11:23 am

Oh yes! Now THAT is a brilliant idea! Maybe I should challenge myself to release one new tribal tangling style pattern a day!

• September 14, 2019 at 2:20 am

I bought and downloaded Creative Tribal Tangling and then printed a copy I could use away from my computer, it printed well except for the seahorse template that repeatedly printed as a big solid black square instead of the template. A little disappointed that it did that. Charlotte

• September 14, 2019 at 8:18 am

Hi Charlotte.
      I am sorry to hear that! So far I had no reports of printing issues. Please check your email. I have sent you Page 21 as a separate .pdf file. Maybe this will fix the problem?
      Hugs,