This is my favorite way of finding patterns!
– this leads to subsections, where grids are sorted by grid type
– all patterns that are based on a single line or wave
– patterns that require a double line as a base
– patterns based on a round shape
– well, the name says it all
– these fit always in
– they deserve their own section!
– this area developed during Steampunk Tangling week
Sorting patterns this way allows you to identify them easier. Look at the underlying structure – it is easy to pinpoint into which framework category a pattern belongs.