New to tangling? Wonderful! You will love the method of meditative drawing to help you relax while creating beautiful art at the same time!
We will gradually grow this section, adding more articles with hints and tips over a period of time. First of all I would like to recommend that you join our Tangling Family on Facebook. There are a couple of groups that are very helpful and will support and guide you on this journey.
Links to our Tangling Family Facebook Groups
- Commonly used Terms: Tanglish
- What’s a ZIA or a WIP? All these tanglish terms are explained right here!
- Beginner Guide – Part 1
- Beginner Guide – Part 2
- Beginner Guide – Part 3
- Beginner Guide – Part 4
- Beginner Guide – Part 5
- Beginner Guide – Part 6
- Beginner Guide – Part 7
- Beginner Guide – Part 8
- Beginner Guide – Part 9 – to follow
- Strings and Patterns
- Struggling to select the right pattern for your string? Read Tricia Long’s article “Thoughts on Choosing a Pattern”.
- The difference between tangling and doodling explained
- The Grid Journey
- An online course exploring the potential of grid-based patterns