Mindful Drawing and Creative Pattern Tangling

Dear fellow tanglers.

After TangleMania 2017 the response from the entire group was so positive that I felt a need to share the concept of Creative Pattern Tangling (CPT) with all. Today my new eBook was born!

This eBook contains the program “Mindful Drawing and Creative Pattern Tangling” which is divided into the following phases:

• Meditation
  • Mindful Pattern Tangling
  • Shading
  • Practice
  • Building a go-to pattern library
  • Creative Pattern Tangling (CPT)

Mindful Drawing and Creative Pattern Tangling

Buy Now

The book is not only suitable for beginning tanglers. Even seasoned tanglers like Ellen Wolters were impressed when I first introduced the concept during TangleMania 2017.

For US$ 9 you receive 25 pages full of information about how Mindful Drawing and Creative Pattern Tangling has a positive influence on your brain and step-by-step instructions how to boost your creativity through Creative Pattern Tangling (CPT).

This eBook is available for a limited time only! Grab your copy now.

Mindful Drawing and Creative Pattern Tangling

I cannot WAIT to see your new creations!

ZenHugs
Ina

And here is a video by Ellen Wolters, who seems to be hooked on CPTangling! Thanks so much for doing this, Ellen!

11 thoughts on “Mindful Drawing and Creative Pattern Tangling

• November 28, 2017 at 12:39 am

I’ll have to wait a couple of months, But, This book Will be In my Art Arsenal… I “doodled” often… Ending up with what I referred to as “line drawings” … Mist are quite abstract, but, and up with very stong patterns.
    Learning to “Zentangle” has been a Great new way, to ‘convert’ something I’ve done for 40 years, into mindful art, without compromising the abstract. Thank you for the time and devotion you have put in to All of this.
    Genuinely
    Billie
    “The Artsy Aquarian”

• November 28, 2017 at 9:19 am

Thank you, Billie. Please check your email 🙂

• November 28, 2017 at 3:34 am

Where can I get this ebook at?

• November 28, 2017 at 3:39 am

Where can I get this ebook at?
    I figured it out…..nevermind…lol

• November 30, 2017 at 6:23 pm

Dear Ina, I’m loving your new ebook! You have helped me to take a huge leap forward in my meditation and drawing practice with Mindful Drawing and CPT. I have chronic pain and have been using meditation as part of my pain therapy. I saw something about developing other “mindful practices” as an additional option for coping with pain. That search led me to Zentangle and Zentangle led me to this awesome group! Your clear and informative ebook is helping me to improve the quality of the combined practices. I’m a newbie to tangling, and drawing in general, but as soon as I saw the first step-out I had hope this was something I could accomplish. Thank you so much for creating this great little book packed full of tips! ❤️

PS- I’d also like to send my appreciation to the creators of this website… and to all the people creating patterns, videos, and sharing their art. I thank you all… you inspire me every day with your creativity and generosity. May each of you be blessed tenfold as you have blessed me!

• December 2, 2017 at 9:15 am

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lorna.

• December 5, 2017 at 5:50 pm

Ina, I recently ordered , “Mindful Drawing and Creative Patterns Tangle. I have not received the ebook. I am not sure what to do.

• December 5, 2017 at 7:05 pm

Jane, did you checked the spam folder? It can happen that it ends in there. Please let us know if it is not there. And thank you a lot for your support 🙂

• December 10, 2017 at 6:24 pm

Do I ned to have PayPal to order from you? I dont have P P and dont want to set up an account right now, bad wi-fi security ……..
    Regards Ewa

• December 10, 2017 at 6:49 pm

Ok thanks, I will try later.
    I only come direct to the page for log in at PP.
    //Ewa