Tangle Game Vol 1 – it’s HERE !!!

Hi fellow tanglers!

Firstly, THANK YOU for embracing pattern-collections.com in your browsing habit. It hasn’t even been a year and the site is thriving beyond my wildest expectations!

A while back I mentioned that our website has to be upgraded to a commercial site due to the amount of visitors. The upgrade was expensive! I had to come up with an idea that helps funding the monthly expenses. Well, donations are not something I was looking forward to. After some consideration, I decided to create a little downloadable booklet – it allows people to contribute to the cost of the website AND provides everyone with some tangling fun! The price is an affordable US$ 3 – you can print the document and tangle straight on the pages, or load it on your PC, pad or phone.

Buy Now

The downloadable .pdf contains 17 pages full of strings, challenges, and pattern step-outs. It will give you endless hours of inspiration. And of course, we would like to get your feedback! Share your creations on Facebook in the Tangle It Pattern Club.
I can’t wait to see what the roll of the dice challenged you to create 🙂

ZenHugs,

Ina

Advertisements

14 thoughts on “Tangle Game Vol 1 – it’s HERE !!!

• February 25, 2017 at 7:00 pm

I purchased in order to help your site, but I recommend you make it more appealing by showing a little of what is inside. Not full pages and not full images, but something that tells people what they are getting – even your “cover” Tangle Games doesn’t show anything meaningful to me. Even at such a low price point, I think it would help with sales. Thanks for the opportunity!!

• February 26, 2017 at 2:53 pm

Hi Katie.

Thank you for your suggestions! I thought long and hard what to put on the cover and how to promote the booklet. The ‘surprise’ effect was really what I was after. People were offering to send donations to support the site. I could easily have started a FundMe page and probably made a lot more money faster. Some have purchased 3 copies because they want to contribute more than just the $3 🙂 We don’t need to make tons of money – just enough to cover the cost of the hosting service. Yes, I am weird … I know 😉 But I promise that Volume 2 will be marketed more ‘professionally’ 🙂

• February 26, 2017 at 12:27 am

I’m an old tangler, but only in years, not as a tangler. I started to tangle last year and I was totally fascinated from the first two or three drawn lines! Now it’s a must!
    Pattern-collections.com for me is the most inspirational place to be! Thank you all for sharing your art so generously!

• February 26, 2017 at 4:16 pm

I want to purchase the pdf, but when I go to the site I get a message saying this product is no longer available. Really?

• February 26, 2017 at 7:50 pm

Please try again – I didn’t know we could be out of stock on a digital download! All fixed now 🙂

• February 26, 2017 at 9:19 pm

I would love to get one of your booklets – heck, I`d even pay you $5.00 if I could pay by Paypal, but it doesn`t look like I can. I know it costs you a small percentage of receipts to use Paypal, but it saves me a lot of worry about how far my credit card number goes! Would you consider joining Paypal for me and others who feel the same way? Thank you!

• March 1, 2017 at 6:19 pm

Hi Rosemary.

The link actually allows you to pay by PayPal?

• February 28, 2017 at 8:45 pm

I paid for this through PayPal and then went to download it and it would not download. I tried later and it says the link has expired. What do I do now?

• March 1, 2017 at 6:20 pm

Hi Kathy.

Please check your email. I have send you a link that allows you to download the game.

ZenHugs,
      Ina

• March 3, 2017 at 4:32 am

Thanks for the new booklet! Even though I haven’t had time to create in it yet, I love your idea. Hopefully everyone will buy at least one. If all who use pattern-collections.com bought one, you could take your time on next version. I LIKED the “mystery part”. I knew you would do your best to make the “mystery booklet game” the best and you did. Keeping the price point low should allow all to participate Good work❣

• March 11, 2017 at 12:21 am

I purchased this shortly after it was offered. I was able to open it and looked it over briefly but now I can’t open it and am getting a message that says the link is expired. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to print this out? I’m concerned about it expiring before I’ve even used it.

Thank you for your assistance.

• March 11, 2017 at 4:07 am

Hi Donna.

Please check your email. You are supposed to download the .pdf and store it on your computer. New link has been sent 🙂